The Fence Boom is a type of floating containment boom. A containment boom is a temporary floating barrier used to deflect or contain anything floating on the surface of the water. For instance It is typically used to contain an oil or fuel spill but could also be used to collect other floating chemicals or debris. This particular boom is better suited to calm or sheltered waters.
The Fence Boom is especially preferred by fire and rescue and other environmental emergency response teams. Due to the flat design, this containment boom can be compactly folded for storage in bags or cages.
For even faster deployement, the fence boom can be easily attached to a reel system.
- convenience in storage, deployment and retrieval due to their shape
- unique design ensures it stays upright in the water
- light weight, compact and ideal to deploy in emergency situations
Packages can include Fence Boom + Anchor Set + Towing Set + Storage Reel
- 15m Long
- 185mm Freeboard
- 430mm Draft
- 610gsm UV stabilised PVC
- 6mm galvanised chain ballast in PVC pocket
- ASTM F962 Z-connectors
- Stainless Steel nuts, bolts, toggle pins
- 50mm high tensile polyester belt webbing
- Towing set
- Anchor set