Why choose Aluminium Floor Bunding?
Aluminium Floor Bunding is a unique product combining both a functional material and design to provide a permanent bunded area suitable for a majority of applications. This product is by far the most durable and long lasting floor bunding option. The . The 33mm high bund wall provides adequate bunding capacity while the profile allows forklifts to easily pass over without compromising the vehicle’s clearance.
The use of aluminium makes this tough floor bund ideal for flammable liquid containment as it is non-magnetic, non-sparking and fire resistant. This meets the Australian Standard 1940-2004 requirement as per the below:
A spillage containment compound shall be sufficiently impervious to retain spillage and to enable recovery of any such spillage. The compound shall be chemically resistant and fire resistant as far as is necessary to fulfil it locations.
In terms of durability, aluminium floor bunding will offer similar longevity to concrete bunds but at a fraction of the price.
- suitable for heavy vehicles such as Class 2 RAV B-Doubles and heavy duty container forklifts
- non-magnetic and non-sparking therefore suitable where explosive vapour mixtures are present
- the grooves provide traction as the vehicle passes over
- similar longevity to concrete bunds but at a fraction of the price
- can be removed and re-installed if required
- hi-vis locking bar
- cutting for mitre joins and custom lengths
- installation services available
- 1.2mL x 185mmW
- 33mmH bund wall
- installation kit includes predrilled bund sections, concrete fasteners, upper locking system with fasteners and adhesive sealant
- fire resistant
- custom cutting available